Local Photography in Reston, Virginia.

     I specialize in Candid and Discreet photography...
     I come to you, rather than make you come to a studio...

Candid Photography where YOU choose the Locale




Specializing in
Candid Photography
RestonPhotoMan@yahoo.com



What I offer:

Candid Photography -

Local (Reston, Herndon and other nearby areas) photography for hire in a non-studio environment.

My services are mainly for those that wish to have personalized photos or videos of themselves but do not have someone close by to do it for them, such as people engaged in long distance relationships or wishing to sign up for a dating service.

I can come to whatever locale you choose: your home, work-place, office, a nearby park etc.

I specialize in personalized photography, which means I try to capture you in a relaxed natural atmosphere where you don't appear posed or uncomfortable.

I have a small digital camera that I use. If you prefer, I can use your equipment instead.

I charge $25/hour. Cash only. Up front. One hour minimum.

If you are interested, or want more information, please send me an e-mail, my address is: RestonPhotoMan@yahoo.com.

My hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 4pm. That's it. No exceptions.